Wednesday, July 25, 2012

39 weeks!

Wow!  One week from today is my baby girl's due date!  I can't wait to meet her.  Lately she has been moving a foot, elbow, some appendage around on my left side and it feels so neat.  Still catches me off guard and makes me laugh.  The other night she was moving pretty good, so we put Nathan's phone on my stomach playing some music and it was so cool to see the phone start moving up and down on my belly.  We definately made a memory---and just in case you wondered Mallorie likes the fast music just like her mama! 




I have gained 33 lbs total so far- we will see tomorrow if I add to that.  As of last week I have not made any progress.  She is at a -1 head station (which from what I understood is pretty low---even though it doesn't look like it).  My next appointment is tomorrow morning---I can't wait!  Mallorie is the size of a watermelon this week (my favorite)!

No comments:

Post a Comment