Wednesday, July 18, 2012

38 Weeks!

Wow! 14 days from today I could be meeting my little girl.  I have my doctor's appointment tomorrow and hopefully will get more of an idea of when she will make her appearance.  Thoughts running through my head right now:

  • Will I go into labor on my own?
  • Will I need to be induced?
  • When is the best time to be induced?
  • Have I dilated at all?
  • I can't wait to meet you!
  • Are you going to look more like me or more like Nathan or a good mix?
  • Will I even be able to tell who you look like?----I can never tell on other babies who I think they look like.lol
A big thanks to my family for listening to probably what feels like to them the same conversation for the 1,000 time.  I am just one of those people who has to talk things out to get mentally prepared.

Date night to Freebirds---if you haven't stopped by there to try their brownie---YOU NEED TO!




3 comments:

  1. You look great sis! Can't believe how times flies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe you only have two more weeks! You look beautiful and now I want a brownie lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Come on Mallorie Kate.....we are ready to meet you and love on you....I'm pretty sure that your momma is tired of us patting her belly.

    ReplyDelete