Wednesday, July 4, 2012

36 Weeks!


Happy 4th of July! Let the countdown begin!  Only 4 weeks left until my due date.  Wow!  We took maternity pictures this morning and I think they went perfect!  The weather was great.  We go to the doctor tomorrow afternoon for a check-up----can't wait to hear Mallorie's heartbeat again!  Symptoms:  low back pain, numbness/tingling in hands/arms at night when I am sleeping and in the morning when I wake up.  Her nursery is completely done except for the recliner (which should be ready by the end of this week hopefully).  Just patiently waiting for her arrival.   

  Please pray for my sister and her husband and the rest of his family as they will be traveling back to the U.S. today! Here are some new pictures of Remi and Roen so that as soon as Lauri gets internet access she can see her boys. We have had such a blast taking care of them, and are going to be in complete withdrawal when they have to go back home.




We took the boys to the best Snocone place in the world yesterday.  Grannie and Pa used to take us kids there all the time when we were little.  It is still my favorite and I still get the same flavor...half blue raspberry/rock n roll.  The boys loved it too!



 

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I'm sad we weren't able to meet up with ya'll the other day. And for the past few days the boys have been really sick so we will stay away until it's passed.

    You look amazing! I can't wait to meet her! The nursery is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete