Wednesday, July 11, 2012

37 Weeks!



 Her nursery is complete!



The blue part will come out of the pink frame and that is where we will put pictures.

Last baby shower thrown by our church.  It was wonderful.  Thank you!



Mom and Aunt Cindy and I at the shower.

Quick tidbit on my shirt:  Who knew this T-shirt would serve 2 purposes.  One- My sweet sister brought me this shirt back from Africa—how cool!  Two- I don’t have to give any verbal warning about my movement. Elephant crossing---You better believe it! Keep growing strong Miss Mallorie.
How far along? 37 weeks
How big is baby? About the size of a winter melon
Total weight gain? 31 pounds
Sleep?  Hit and miss.  I am waking up in the night because my arm/hands keep falling asleep.
Best moment of the week? Feeling like we are completely ready for baby girl to get here. Hanging out with Nathan…  We have had the most fun spending time together the last couple of weeks.
Food cravings? Yesterday I really wanted a Dr. Pepper…so I thought I would just drink half of one.  Well that half was so delicious I went back to the fridge and finished off the can.
Food aversions? None.
Symptoms:  Same as the last couple of weeks.  Lots of Braxton hicks contractions, numbness/tingling in hands/arm, low back pain if I stand for too long.
Mood this week: Happy and anxious.
Movement: Mallorie is still pretty mellow.  Just feel swishes mostly.  Grannie got to feel Mallorie this week (I think she had the hiccups)---it was a very special moment!  I didn’t think that Mallorie had turned yet, so at my last appt. I asked and they said that she was head down (horray for that).  When she is kicking I now feel her on my left side.  Her big body parts are still on the right side where they have been all pregnancy.
What I’m looking forward to: The moment that I actually go into labor.
Next appointment: tomorrow



1 comment:

  1. I love her nursery! Everything is so cute! Whoo hoo for officially being full-term!

    ReplyDelete