Wednesday, June 27, 2012

35 Weeks!



  • This week Mallorie is 17.2 to 18.7 inches and about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds (about the size of a coconut).
  • Her nursery is about 90% ready - we are waiting for the recyliner to finish getting recovered and then we need to hang two picture frames.
  • I have washed all of her newborn clothes and went ahead and washed some of her bigger clothes last night.
  • Sleep has been hit or miss.  One night I will sleep fantastic and then the next night I don't feel like I sleep at all.
  • Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
  • Overall feeling great! I am very thankful for this. 
  • On the agenda: Maternity pictures next Monday and then to the doctor on Thursday.  We will start weekly appointments then-Wow-talk about it becoming real!
  • Thoughts: I can't believe in 5 short weeks I will be holding my baby!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment