Friday, April 6, 2012

Work in Progress

Today when Nathan got home from work he put together Mallorie's crib.  Things are starting to come together and make everything seem so real.  Also, the coolest thing happened last night.  I was laying on the couch and Mallorie was moving around and all of sudden it was like she kicked me pretty hard and it felt like my stomach had jumped out.  So, I lift up my shirt to see if I was just imagining things and it happened again and it was very obvious that my skin had definately moved. So, I told Nathan to watch for a second and sure enough she did it again and he got to see it!  This is just amazing!!





 The finished product!  I'm looking pretty hott I know.lol My shorts were just a tad tight today, so I decided to put on some of Nathan's that would be more comfortable. I look like a gansta! What a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Way to go Nathan. And by the way...you are the cutest little gansta I've ever seen! lol

    ReplyDelete