Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Week 25


We went to the doctor on Friday and everything was looking good.  I love hearing her little heartbeat!  I have gained a total of 11 lbs so far.  It seems like some cravings have set in.  It's not anything specific I want, but I will think of something and then I've just got to have it.    The only problem is that the other night all the things I wanted we did not have at the house, so I had to do a lot of self talk to make the craving go away.  Next week is going to be very exciting.  I have my first baby showers!!!!! So, stay tuned for pictures. 

3 comments:

  1. You look so pregnant!! I can't wait to run that baby bump in real life!!!

    Showers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mallorie is making her presence known! I can't wait to watch Lauri "run" that baby bump. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for your showers. Eek! So close to the 3rd trimester for you!

    ReplyDelete