Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oh So Exctied!!!

Very exciting things have been happening this week at our house. Yesterday Mallorie's crib came! We had it shipped to my aunt's house so it would not come while Nathan and I were at work and just sit outside all day. For some reason the company said they do not unload the merchandise off the truck for you and we were thinking that it was only going to weight about 50 lbs ...so no biggie, right? Well, my mom got off early yesterday and was at my aunt's house when the crib arrived. So, they walk out there and the men are like, "Do you want us to help?".... Cindy's and Mom's response...,"Oh no, we got this!".....ughh mam....it weighs....wait for it..............175 lbs. Well, thankfully the men were feeling extra generous yesterday because they ended up carring it off the truck and into the house. So, today Nathan and I go over to Cindy's to pick up the crib and bring it back to our house. Cindy and Nathan got it loaded and then He-Man unloaded the whole thing by himself at our house (even though help was offered). He also today, picked up a recliner by himself and took it to the upholstery shop to get recovered for the nursery! I am feeling pretty special today. Here is a picture of Nathan with the crib. Please excuse the partially hung curtain. I took it down the other day and that was as high as I could reach to get it back up.lol
 So, about an hour after getting home with the crib today the doorbell rings....and would you know it.....Mallorie's bedding is here too!!!!!  I am like a 5 year old at Christmas time. I just love it!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks so pretty! I love your expression. You aren't excited or anything are you?! Can't wait to see it all put together....this weekend?
    Love & Hugs,
    Anne'

    ReplyDelete