Wednesday, April 11, 2012

24 Weeks/Easter

As I am writing this Mallorie started to move.  How neat!  I think this is her favorite time of the day.  Last night she was moving so much and it was pretty hard, so I had Nathan see if he could come feel it.  Of course, as soon as he came over.....she stopped!lol  Today at work my stomach got so tight that I felt like I couldn't straighten up all the way.  Are those Braxton Hicks?  We go to the doctor again on Friday and I can't wait to hear her little heartbeat again.  Here is  picture of Nathan and I on Easter. It was quite funny getting ready for church Sunday morning.  My mom had bought me this dress for Easter at my birthday (which was in Jan.)--well about 2 weeks ago, I thought that I should try on some new clothes that I had gotten but hadn't had a chance to wear.  Well, I put on my dress and at first I thought Oh know, I have waited to late to wear this.  Well, I tried it on again and decided it was good.  Well, I put it on Sun. morning and realize it is see through.  How I did not notice this the other times I have tried on the dress...I don't know.  So, I have one slip that was from my going away dress at our wedding (3 1/2 years ago).  Well, I had packed it up when I packed up all my other clothes and thankfully I knew right where I had put it.  The only problem...I wasn't sure it would fit at all.  Well there is a slit on the side that would normally hit around my thigh that went clear up to my hip and the thing was skin tight.  It worked though and that the only thing that mattered.  Lesson Learned....always be prepared!

 



1 comment:

  1. Oh you look beautiful! All you are missing is your Easter bonnet! Isn;t it amazing how fast babies grow.....inside and out! Where does the time go? Love you bunches and enjoy the posts....even though I get to see you in person....and that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete