Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week 26


I just got out of the shower and my hair and face are looking pretty rough...so, just focus on the belly.
 
How far along? 26 weeks

How big is baby? 13.6- to 14.8-inch and 1.5- to 2.5-pound range- about the size of a head of lettuce

Total weight gain? 11 lbs...I go to the doctor next week, so I am guessing maybe up to 14 or so.
 
Sleep? Pretty good.  I toss and turn quite a bit and I have been getting very hot at night.

Best moment of the week? Sunday night Nathan felt Mallorie move for the first time.  It was probably the hardest kick I have felt as well.  It was so neat!

Food cravings? nothing particular.  I did however cook spaghetti for the first time since I have been pregnant and it was delicious.  For those of you who know how much I love spaghetti it is crazy that I have not wanted it very much since I have been pregnant.

Food aversions? None.
 
Mood this week: Very happy and excited.  Tomorrow I have a shower at work and then Saturday I have another shower!  Mallorie is very blessed!

Movement: She is moving a lot now and has started getting into a routine of when I can expect to feel her.  She is a slow starter in the mornings (like her momma) and I am hoping maybe that means she will like to sleep late. Wishful thinking I am sure.lol
 
Next appointment: May 4th- I will have my glucose test done at this appointment.  I am hoping all goes well.

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful no matter. Good luck with the glucose test! Yay for nice hard kicks!

    ReplyDelete