Monday, May 27, 2013

Daddy, Roxi, and Mallorie

My three loves all snuggled up! Funny story .....so, Roxi is TERRIFIED of flies.  If one ever gets in the house you know it because Roxi will get so skiddish and hide under the bed or behind the chair.  Well, just so happened the fly went into our bedroom, so she decided she needed to go to Mallorie's room to be safe.  I was putting Mallorie to bed when Roxi creeps in and lays under her crib.  So, Nathan sneaks in and pulls Roxi out....she came out a little bit, but then immediately went back and hid.  He went and got a treat and of course she came running, but then took her treat back under the crib.  Well, I forget that Roxi is under there and I lay Mallorie down and walk out and close the door.  Well, I couldn't find Roxi and so I peeked in Mallorie's room and sure enough SHE'S STILL UNDER THE CRIB!  Crazy dog!  So, I get a treat and she comes out and I shut Mallorie's door.  Problem Solved....nope.  I hop in the shower and when I get out Nathan tells me that Roxi went to Mallorie's door again and pushed it open and thankfully this time he was fast enough to grab her before she could get in there.  OH MY GOSH....Roxi is hilarious. Poor girl has always been a scaredy cat. She is the sweetest thing ever though!
 


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! She is really beginning to like the camera....of course it's not like she has a choice. We all want pictures of her growing up. Keep up the good work Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I am loving all of your new blog posts! Mallorie is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete