Tuesday, May 7, 2013

9 Months Old!

 
My precious Mallorie turned 9 months old yesterday! The past 9 months have been such a wonderful blessing in my life. Mallorie is the sweetest, cutest, and funniest thing ever.

A little bit about my baby girl...

-she has pulled herself up to a sitting position twice now

-yesterday she pulled up on me and Nathan to a standing position

-jabbering up a storm... "Da da da is her favorite thing to say right now."

-loves to "pat pat pat" and clap her little hands together

-has 4 bottom teeth!

-wears 12-18 month clothing, some 9 months still fit, but are getting quite snug

-size 3 diaper

-loves to be in my arms and turn around for a quick hug while she plays...it's so sweet!

- this month I let Mallorie try potatoes from the table and she had a Ritz cracker and loved it!

I can't believe my baby is turning into such a big girl!

Oh how I love my sweet Mallorie Kate!

1 comment:

  1. Time flies when you are having fun! I agree that the past nine months have been a whirlwind. Can't believe in the blink of an eye she will be turning one! I still think that she may skip crawling and take off walking! She is precious and I love her a lot (and a little bit too....as Remi would say).

    ReplyDelete