Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Fun Day

Tuesday afternoon, Mallorie and I met my Mom at her house after she got off work and we headed to Target.   I just needed to pick up a couple of things and had no intention of buying something fun for myself...but, when you're not looking is when you find the best stuff, right?!  I got new bathroom stuff and I love it.  We were having so much fun shopping around and then Nathan showed up at Target to surprise us when he got off work too.  I love surprises!  Then, Mom, Cindy, Mallorie, and myself all went to eat.  Mallorie sat in a highchair for the first time and ate some crackers and we just had the best time visiting.  She was such a big girl and had a blast!





1 comment:

  1. She was such a BIG girl...loved her some crackers & water! And for those of you that know, really know, her momma this was a big step to let her sit in a public highchair....without sanitizing it first! lol Just kidding momma....you take very good care of her!!! Love you sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete