Thursday, June 6, 2013

10 Months!




 
My little angel is 10 months old! She is growing way to fast.  I have started planning her 1st birthday party and I just can't believe it is right around the corner!

A little bit about my girl....

She crawled for the first time yesterday! I am so proud of her.

She has been scooting and pivoting on her bottom to get around. It is amazing how fast a baby can move.

Jibber jabbers up a storm. Some days she just talks all day and others is quiet as a mouse. Mostly says dada!

Giggles when we laugh at something now - precious!

Loves to play!

Starting to test boundaries.

Loves puffs and yogurt melts!

Has tried spaghetti, zucchini, beans, crackers, watermelon, and strawberries.

Does not want to eat baby food from the spoon anymore.

Loves her sippy cup of water!

Size 3 diaper, 12-18 mo clothing.

Still loves to snuggle!

No new teeth - still just has 4 on the bottom. I'm expecting more very soon. She acts like there hurting her and has tried to bite me A LOT The last few days.

Loves to give kisses!

Mallorie lights up my life. She is just the sweetest baby. I love spending my days with her!

3 comments:

  1. 10 months of sweetness!!! Love you so much, Miss Mallorie! You are the sunshine of our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anne! She is sweet...sweet...sweet! The time is certainly flying by but it is so much fun to watch her grow up. It is something new everyday. You better get your rollerblades out and ready to roll. She will have you jumping through hoops! Kisses to Baby Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 10 months precious Mallorie!

    ReplyDelete