Thursday, August 9, 2012

In love


On Monday, August 6, 2012 I was blessed with a new love….

Mallorie Kate Conner
8-6-12 12:12 pm 7 lbs 11 oz. 21 in.
Dear Mallorie,
The day I found out we were pregnant with you was such a wonderful day. My love for you started to grow more and more each day for you over the next 9 months. Now that you are here in my arms I am totally head over heels for you. You brighten each second of the day for me. I love the way you snuggle. I love the way you make me feel special. And, I love the way you make my love for your daddy even stronger than before. My favorite parts of the day are seeing him snuggle up with you. You are loved by us so much!
Love,
Mommy

























2 comments:

  1. Yes, little darling...you are very loved! You have seemed to captured to the hearts of everyone around you! Your Daddy has his work cut out for him because you are one beautiful little girl! I can't wait to take you shopping...we will be the best of friends my little Mallorie Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sweet Mallorie, you are very loved!!! You are a precious gift from God!

    ReplyDelete