Saturday, December 15, 2012

Here Comes Santa Clause!

So here it is two weeks before Chistmas and we FINALLY have our tree up.....thanks to my Mom and Aunt!  Normally our house is all decked out the weekend after Thanksgiving, but life happened and we just now got it put up Wednesday.  I was deteremined that I would get a picture of Mal in our home in front of our tree for her first Christmas.  It was so much fun decorating together though.  They came over and we cleaned and then Nathan, Cindy, and I got decorations down from the Attic while Mom watched Mallorie. Then we all decorated and had Steak Express (which by the way I am so obsessed with now----BEST BURGERS EVER!!!!), and then ended the night with Survivor and Mal talking up a storm.  It was precious! 







2 comments:

  1. Oh the pictures are wonderful! I especially like the one of big sister Roxi gives her kisses! She is one happy little girl. I best she is one of Santa's favorites this year.Enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete