Thursday, December 6, 2012

4 Months!

Whoa baby! Mallorie is 4 months old!

At four months old Mallorie's personality is sure shining through! She is so sweet, goes with the flow pretty well, and still makes sure everyone knows she is a momma's girl. I am so glad she is happiest in my arms because I am also the happiest when she is in mine.

Her official check-up is Monday, but on my scale this morning she is weighing 15 lbs. I can't wait to see how long she is.  She definately has a long torso.

She wears 6-9 mo clothes mostly and a size 2 diaper.

I am still feeding her on demand which is about every 2 hrs.

She takes about 4 naps a day that are an hour long.

She goes to bed around 7:30 and wakes up about 6:45------but, wakes up like 4 or 5 times right now at night.  I'm just not ready for her to cry it out...so we will keep doing this until she gets the hang of it, or I get just so exhausted I can't do it anymore.lol

She loves, loves, loves music (the number one thing we don't leave home without is music that will calm her down if she gets upset).  She also loves glo-worm, and still loves to be bounced and for me to stand in front of the fan while putting her to sleep. This girl basically just loves for whoever is holding her to stand up.

Mallorie has also found her voice.  She coos and laughs and squeals and it is the most precious thing you've ever heard.

I love this girl so much!








3 comments:

  1. Happy four months to Mallorie! What a precious baby girl! I love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet & beautiful! Glad I got to spend the afternoon with you & Mallorie on her 4 month birthday! Must say the girl loves Target!!! And I do believe that I've seen you move like she is in the next to last picture. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete