Wednesday, June 13, 2012

33 weeks!

I can't believe we are only 7 weeks out. This week we have been getting the house organized. Her nursery is still not done, but I think everything in the rest of the house has its spot. Which makes me very happy! I went to the doctor yesterday and everything with Mallorie looked good. I was a little nervous that she was not moving as much as she should, so they went ahead and did a stress test and immediately she showed that she was fine. Thank goodness! I gained 3 more lbs and will go back to the doctor July 5th and then will go every week after that. I think at that point it is going to be eye opening of "Oh my goodness, she could come at any moment!" Nathan and I had our caring for your newborn class last night, so we are officially done with classes! Woo-hoo! My wedding ring no longer fits comfortably (I'm sad I have to take it off---but, my fingers appreciate it). My face is starting to look puffy as you will notice in pictures, but no super crazy swelling yet, so that is good. I just can't wait to put my arms around this baby! Roxi also got groomed today and I wanted a picture with her.  She just looks beautiful!



2 comments:

  1. Pretty in purple! You look great and so does Roxi! Love you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxi looks amazing! Oh an you too... :) Little miss will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete