Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mal and her Daddy!

Well in this last month Mallorie is really starting to turn into a Daddy's girl.  I'll admit at first I was a little jealous, but now I have decided it's WONDERFUL!  That day he stayed home with her created lots of new habits...that are AMMMMMAAAZZZING!  So, one of those things his he just walks into her room at bed/naptime and they read a quick story and she will just lay right down and close her eyes.  But, if I do it...oh no ...lots of crying is involved and it just breaks my heart!  So, I am so thankful that she goes to sleep so easily now for him!  She will also wake up in the mornings saying DaDa in her crib. ( those are the times I don't have to wake her up) It's super sweet. It has been amazing to see their relationship grow.  I think that first year is hard on the Dad's.  They don't have much they can do with them yet.....or so some of us think.hehe....I look back now and OMG I think I was a baby hog for at least the first 4 months! I am happy to share now and I'm so glad I did. 
 
Also, Mallorie's babysitter started teaching her sign language and she can now sign eat and more.  It's really cute!
.


2 comments:

  1. Happy girl....and daddy! I think they are two peas in a pod! Watch out...as time goes on they will gang up on you! Thanks again for blogging again! Makes my day!

    ReplyDelete