Sunday, September 22, 2013

I'm back.....

Well, so I have absolutely neglected the blog this past month.  A lot has happened too, so I decided I wanted to get on and share.

First things first though.....Mallorie's First Birthday!  I still cannot believe my itty bitty baby is now a ONE YEAR OLD!

Her party was absolutely perfect.  It was filled with delicious food, bright colors, water-play, and lots of friends and family. I am so thankful for everyone who helped me prepare for the day and for everyone who came to love on my baby-girl!















3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to reflect back....it was a great 1st Birthday! I love the picture where she has her nose wrinkled up after tasting the cake! Don't think I've seen that one before. She is loved by many!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way.....I'm glad you are back! Can't wait to see what else you have been keeping from us! lol I know I get to see her a lot....but I love being able to look back and see how she's grown! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you are back. What an adorable first birthday party. Great job! Barrett felt the same way about cake lol

    ReplyDelete