Sunday, April 7, 2013

8 Months!

At 8 Months Mallorie:
 
-sits up by herself
-loves to play in her toy tub
-loves to swing in our arms
-laughs and makes the funniest faces all the time
-very interested in our food and drinks (I think if I let her she would dive right in at every meal)
-wears size 3 diaper
-9- 12 month clothing
-has 2 bottom teeth and is working on the top
 
 





 
Somehow I managed not to get any smiling pictures! I just can't take them fast enough.  Mallorie is such a happy baby and I just love being around her.  She makes each day brighter!

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I just saw her and she has gotten so BIG since then!!! Look at her sitting up! And more teeth?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I just want to reach in the screen and give her a hug. Thankful that I get to see her so often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable Whitnee! When did she start getting teeth? Barrett is still toothless lol

    ReplyDelete