Wednesday, February 6, 2013

6 Months Old!

My sweet Mallorie is 6 months old today.  She is growing up WAY to fast. Here is what she is up to:
 
-rolls from tummy to back
-working very hard to roll from back to tummy
-almost sitting up by yourself....she still throws herself backwards
-talks and giggles and gives the biggest smiles
-has said "hi", "mama", "da"
-loves to be in my arms
-definately has separation anxiety...she doesn't like to be left alone in a room at all
-reaches out for us
-everything goes to your mouth
-great hand eye coordination...you play with your toys very well
-wears a few 6 month clothes, mostly 9 months, and even some 12 months....I think you hit another growth spurt because some 9 month clothes you got at Christmas you are arleady busting out of!
-wears size 3 diaper
-takes 3-4 naps a day
-her sleeping at night is getting better, but we still occasionaly have those nights where it seems like were up a lot.  She never fully wakes up, but just needs some snuggles or a snack.  She did sleep 8 hours straight about two weeks ago, but hasn't done it since.  I'm happy when we get 3-4 hour stretches!  I have decided to not stress about her sleep and it goes much better.  She is happy and healthy and that is enough for me.
-she can now make her walker move--only backwards.
-favorite toys...gloworm, pony tails book, make-up toys (the comb especially)
-overall just very happy
 
I know later today I will think of something to add, but this is great for now.  We go to the doctor next week and I will post her stats.
 
Here are some pictures of my precious girl.  I love her more than words can explain!  She lights up my life everyday. 
 
I love you Mallorie Kate!
 





 
I had to put this up to compare.  This is when Mallorie was 2 weeks old.  My how she has grown and filled out her britches and head band.hehe
 

4 comments:

  1. Half way to being one already! Time has flown by! She is so adorable Whitnee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful! Don't know where my head was yesterday but I forgot to wish her a happy 6 month birthday! I am so sorry. I love her tutu and hot pink hat. And no...she doesn't look like a turkey. lol In one of the pictures it looks like she wants to say get me outta this tutu. Love you all very much! CiCi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the 3rd one from the bottom of just her. I see a little bit of her mama's attitude in that one. :)

    ReplyDelete