Tuesday, November 6, 2012

3 months!

I can't believe Mallorie is already three months old! She is the sweetest thing and I just can't get enough of her. It is amazing to watch her grow not only physically but mentally as well. She bats and grabs at toys, is getting so strong with her neck, has great head control unless she's tired, smiles and talks to us and even laughed some more the other day. She still loves to sleep in my arms and though I don't get a lot done around the house I love for her to sleep in my arms. This past week she has started going to bed around 9 and still wakes up two times to eat before 6 and then will eat and sleep about another hour. During her third month there were a couple of weeks where she was waking up like every hour but thankfully she is back to sleeping three hours at a time and I will be glad when she gets back to her five hour stretches. She isn't on a set feeding or napping schedule but some patterns are emerging of when she wants to sleep and she can only stay awake about an hour before she's ready to sleep again. She still likes to stand up and be bounced to sleep and loves loves loves music! She weighs about 13 1/2 lbs and wears size 1 diapers and 3-6 mo. clothes. She loves to suck on her hands too. Mallorie is such a blessing to us and we love her more and more each day! I love being her mommy. She is such a great baby!







3 comments:

  1. Happy 3 month Birthday Miss Mallorie! You are so special to so many. Love you much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe she is already 3 months!!!! Just loving those chunky little thighs!!!

    ReplyDelete