Saturday, October 27, 2012

Cute as a Bug!

Isn't this just the sweetest face in the world?!?!  Her Momma sure thinks so.  I just can't get enough of this girl!

 
Here she is all dolled up to go see her Anne!  This is the first time I put a bow on her for her to wear in the car.  She had just woken up from a nap and had eaten...however, about 5 min. down the road she starting crying so hard.  I thought what in the world could be wrong.  Well, when the car stopped and I got out this adorable bow was over her eyes...I felt AWFUL!  Needless to say, that is the last time she will wear a bow in the car.



2 comments:

  1. She looks like a little babydoll! I miss her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember this day! Meeting Anne at the airport. The bow was adorable....just not in the carseat. She's a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete