Wednesday, May 30, 2012

31 Weeks!

How far along? 31 weeks

How big is baby?  about the size of a pineapple- one of my favorites!!! She is 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds

Total weight gain? 17 lbs

Food cravings? nothing imparticular, but Nathan cooked fajitas on Memorial Day and OH MY GOODNESS! The best things ever!

Symptoms:  still tailbone pain and lower back pain
Ah-ha Moment-  I have noticed for a couple of weeks the spots on the sides of my body (looks like I was pinched by clothing, but it didn't make since because I hadn't worn anything that would pinch me there and that would stay for that long).  So, I tell my aunt today how funny it is that I have these spots in the exact same spot on my body on both sides.  So, she looks at them and says...."I think they're stretch marks!"  Well, duh!  I don't know what I was thinking.lol----so, "Hello stretch marks!" I was wondering if you'd show up.hehe

Next appointment:  June 12th


 

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Mallorie is totally worth stretch marks!! Can't wait to see you! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let me say that they are the tiniest stretch marks I've ever seen. They are more like a stretch "dot"! But I agree with Lauri....so worth whatever happens to your tummy or sides in this case! And how about those toenails!!! Don't they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Mama!! I am jealous of your lack of weight gain. You look amazing and your body is accomplishing amazing things right now!

    ReplyDelete