Wednesday, March 21, 2012

21 Weeks!

How far along? 21 weeks
How big is baby?  About the size of a banana.
Total weight gain? I go to the doctor Friday so we will see officially then.  But, according my scale 10 lbs. I have been extra hungry this week though, so we will see if it increases.hehe
Sleep? Hit and Miss. Some nights I sleep amazingly and other nights I toss and turn all night.  This week I have had terrible nightmares about being attacked so that definatly disrupts my sleep.   
Best moment of the week? Announcing Mallorie's name to everyone.
Food cravings? I haven't really been craving anything. Most of the time potatoes of any kind always sound good though.
 
Food aversions? Well at the moment I don't think there is anything that I am just grossed out by, but for a while there I could hardly stand the sight and smell of raw meat of any kind.  I feel like I have pretty much lived on Chicken Noodle Soup since the beginning of the pregnancy.
Symptoms: The nausea has finally slowed down.  Every once in a while still in the mornings I get a little nauseaous which Nathan says is because I am waking up to late and running around likea  maniac to get ready for work.  Is he right?  Most likely.....I do love to sleep in as late as I can!
 
Mood this week: Happy!
Movement: I have not really felt anything that I can definately say is the baby.
What I’m looking forward to: Feeling the baby kick and knowing that it for sure just happened.

What I miss: I probably miss a good coke the most.
Next appointment: March 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment